Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fan mail

Jay Faso
Date: 2006-01-23

Message: Hey Richard, my girlfriend and i saw you perform at Lafflines in New West, BC on Jan/21/06....you had us both killing ourselves laughing....Keep The Laughs coming!!!!

Jenny
Date: 2006-01-23

Message: Same deal, Lafflines, Fri Jan 20th, party of 4. (Only two were good looking enough to remember though)

WHAT A TREAT! I swear I didn't come up for air until the show was over.

Hope you forgive me for calling you Dick, and humping your leg. I don't know what gets into me sometimes.

Can't wait until the next round of laughs. See you then.

Name: Mike
Date: 2006-01-23

Message: Saw you in New West on Friday night at Laff Lines...great show...just awsome!! My g.f and I had a blast as did our two friends that came with. Keep up the incredible work and hope to catch your show again sometime in the future.

PS. being from Ottawa and only having lived in B.C for a month or so I'm at odds as to how to occupy my time that WAS once used for voting. I look forward to any suggestions you may have

All the best!!

Mike in Poco!

No comments:

Post a Comment