Friday, August 04, 2006

the boys at "Keep Your Head Up"




Sean and Jeff sign off on their show at the Media Club last week. Props goes to these guys for doing a great job of mixing sketch and stand-up on Sundays. The show goes on in the fall, but I dropped down for the last show before the hiatus. Vic closed and Gerald Vargas, DLo and I hung out. The joke about me and Danny is we are at the opposite ends of a Freedom 55 commercial. He's gotta a lot of talent and rage, and potential. That DOES sound like me. Anyway, I love rooms like the media club to do shows at because it's a performance venue for musicians most of the time, the art of it all seems to rub off on the comedians and makes us be a little more creative.

Speaking of which, I need to write some jokes today. I'm hosting tonight at Stages and I will have plenty of stage time to try it out. I'm out - have a great long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment