Friday, April 15, 2005

new cd in the works

Finally have the tracks laid for the new cd. Initial rough release is on Thursday April 21,2005 at the Cotton Club. Stephan Hopkins of Azimuth Recordings did the taping with me at Lafflines in New West last weekend, and we're doing the editing now. It is titled "At Least There's Drinking" a will be on sale on my eastern tour and at the website. This is only my second CD, so its an hour of new material that I'm very proud of! As you can tell, I'm excited about getting the new one out there. I get a kick out of making people laugh when they're driving or sitting at home and I'm asleep.

2 comments:

  1. and you can leave comments here to tell me how funny you think Brent Butt is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not as funny as you Richard

    ReplyDelete