Saturday, July 23, 2005

back home at last

hello faithful blog readers.
I have made it back to the most beautiful city in the world. I have all my pictures which I will begin posting next week to tell the story of my incredible journey. But suffice it to say Toronto, Montreal and New York City have all come to know who Richard Lett is, and what his intentions are. And as my website hits reach 2000, I can only express gratitude to all those fans who have followed my blog, and all those who worked to ensure all my colleagues read it. Stay tuned, this will always be an eventful, and fearless read..

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing that you call yourself fearless but you will not stand behind your own blogs or sign your name to things.

    Instead like a parasite you suck of this thing we call show. You complain on how broke you are and yet you drink like booze is the only thing that gives you comfort.

    You blame others for your own fuckups and do not take repsonsibility long enough for it to settle.

    now who is the fuckface richard

    signed twice

    justforlaffs
    darren frost

    it feels good to sign my name to how I feel..that is what a true comic does richard..they don't run from it

    ReplyDelete