Monday, April 03, 2006

monday - rainy monday

After doing shows all weekend, I'm feeling the blah of Monday. Haven't had a n audition, let alone a part for awhile. Vince Flueck sent me an e-mail to come out to the UK where a living, and some appreciation for comedy is to be had. The comedian message board got wound up as I threw some anti-establishment at it. And the photo program on this computer has allowed me to download pictures. My ole pal Michael Buble won a bunch of Juno's - knowing off his enemy Chad Kroegar and Nickleback in the process. I wonder if that feud is still happening. This week I'm doing a couple of spoken word venues, so the money will be tight. I did get some more friends on my myspace.com site called funny4money. But life is not bad really, considering the alternative. I am working on a new play, and Squatch and I are meeting tomorrow about a film version of "The Clutch". See the stage script on my website. And peter anthony, my writing partner on "Jackrabbitt Parole" says CBC has a new creative head, and maybe we can get them onside with Stephan Reid's bankrobbing tale. Well - batter up!

No comments:

Post a Comment