Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dane Cook Gets Fried


As Jennifer and I jumped into my car to drive back to Vancouver on Sunday, she got a call from Jy Harris, letting us know what happened at the club on Saturday. Apparantly Dane Cook had arranged to do a set on the late show. Pete Kelamis was headlining, and Dane was supposed to go on after him, but when Dane got there, he insisted on going up first, so the management asked him to do a shorter set. (You know where this is going!) He did about forty before they yanked him. Cut off his mic and played the house music. He was Pissed!! He threw down the mic and stormed out. Now, most people in Canada don't know who Dane Cook is, but he is THE biggest thing in stand up right now in the States. So the waves from pulling him are all over the town. I'm just glad I was out of town, and there's no way for them to blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment