Wednesday, July 19, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a letter I got. What do you think. Is it just a JOKE? or not?

Richard

Thanks for the CD. We are over playing it already. Really good stuff.

I would like to say that I don't appreciate the joke about not caring about women after men come. "You could roll over and die for all we care." I understand why it's funny on one level, but underlying it is a history of oppression against women that you and I may understand but some redneck may not. I think you have so much great (top notch) material and I would like to see you up there with the truely greats. Increasing the divide between women and men isn't something you need to do because most of your shit is bang on. If in doubt always poke fun at the oppressor I say. Your Catholic Church jokes are ripper for this reason. "Genocide and Pedophilia."

Don't want to bring you down 'cause I love your work but thought you should know.

Our whole staff (ten people) now are subject to your CD daily and the reviews are good. Keep up the great work and fathering. ( I saw the video of you and your daughter on the aquabus. Your daughter already has a sharp wit. Where does she get it from? Ha ha.)

Thanks
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment