Tuesday, July 11, 2006

shows last weekend


Cranked out a bunch of stand-up sets this weekend. The new jokes are polishing up well, and I've revisited some classics that I forgot about, but are still relevant and funny. I am headlining in Kelowna for three shows (July 20-22). Kelwona is a sweet gig, good money, nice hotel, and, well, Kelowna in the summer. It's like a paid vacation. Plus, they love me there. I was their headliner for New Years Eve, so I'm a bit of a hero around those parts. Always sell a lot of CD's in Kelowna. XM radio has been playing it all the time, so I always run into people that have heard me there. I have only fifty CD's left from the thousand I had made a year ago. Not exactly platinum sales, but there's a thousand of them out there. I almost have enough new stuff for a third CD, but I'll probably do another run of "AT Least There's Drinking" before I launch a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment