Saturday, August 26, 2006

IVAN Decker


Ivan Decker, backstage doing guest spots on the weekend. Not sure if he's been to this level before (first step off amateur night is guest spots on the weekend) but he's rocking it out. I tease him about be nine years old, but he really has some great jokes, and he's likeable which is an real asset (and one that I lack). This picture is the greenroom at the yuks downtown. Sorry about the typo on this first posting. Simon Decker is a comic that I know too, But that's NOT HIM! Sorry to both you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 AM

    I beleive "Simon" is actually pronounced "Ivan" and I think that it's spelled that way too. Ivan Decker is his name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 AM

    I beleive "Simon" is actually pronounced "Ivan" and I think that it's spelled that way too. Ivan Decker is his name

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mistake. must of been the blood sugar.

    ReplyDelete