Monday, February 06, 2006

paul myerhaug leaving for TO

Last night at the Blackfoot in Calgary, after the super bowl, there was a makeshift bon vonyage party for Paul Myerhaug, who is leaving for Toronto, to ply his comedy trade out there. It should be a great move for Paul, he's a funny guy, who comes from Camrose, and so the comedy lineage is obvious. I suspect he will be very successful out there.

Anyway, the party was hosted by Paul and the Awkward Cowboy - Sean McComber, and in attendance was Ben Miner(whose going on tour with me on Thursday), Johhny Guardhouse, Kerry Unger and myself. It was cool to have just pro comics in the room. Nobody bothered to perform.
When the pizza arrived, I went for the hawaiian, which was good because the pepperoni was so hot to was almost inedible. Paul recalled at that point "they did say "SPICY pepperoni." Sean and Paul had to prove themselves by eating a couple of pieces, then they looked like they were having allergic reactions for about 15 minutes.

I left my jacket in Paul and Sean and learned a lesson about trusting those guys with my stuff. And now I have a serious addiction to Coffee Mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment