Saturday, February 11, 2006

radio marathon fundraising!!

Hey Richard,

Good news, we raised $5200 for the hospital!! 52 hundrend dollars!! The
baby scale cost $5000(and that was the goal for the whole day)...anyway,
thank you for the time... really Richard, it was a great thing you were a
part of(and I'll get you the tape soon). I hope you get some decent hits
from the spot you did... I ran it in the morning just before the 6:30
news... I KNOW people heard it, cuz a few people had a reaction to you...
no sh!t, and I've found if people make mention it to you, many more
enjoyed it and didn't say a word... I hope, again it turns into a few hits
and even some cash for you.

I know the time I offered you has a great value(I'm on tripple A time when
I aired you!-the most a client would pay for advertising-)... and I know
it worked well for me; I sincerely hope it helps you too with the website
and cd drop.

I was a stubborn, motivated kid in school when we met and you helped me
out(don't think I'll forget that). Now years later I've got some
commercial value I wanted to offer back to you, while still helping a
hospital! Keep in touch Richard, I'm still that stubborn kid inside, and
in a few years it'll be a MAJOR market station I'll be able to offer you
airtime on! Instead of a few thousand ears like this time, I want to
offer you sometime (for my career and yours!) hundreds of thousands of
ears...

Thanks, on behalf of the hospital that got the scale(that will keep babies
and moms happy, awww)... 52 hundred bucks is a good chunk of change if
nothing else... I know a good feeling doesn't buy groceries... but I was
volunteering hours and hours of my time too. I also hope your daughter is
doing well...

Cheers Richard,
Brent Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment