Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day off before six shows and TV

Interview on the Urban Rush.


I did an interview with Fiona Forbes on Urban Rush on Shaw TV. I managed to keep it funny, telling my story about killing my hamster and working with Michael Buble. The show runs about five times in the next day. Meanwhile I have the night off then I do comedy all week, headlining YukYuks till Saturday, then I do a show at the Media club with the young whippersnappers, my nickname for the gang of young men who have been doing shows there. They have become regular attenders of the Crash and Burn show on Tuesdays, and the hangover I had this morning is a result of that.

Comedy seems to showing some growth in Vancouver, with all sorts of guys coming out of the wordwork. As I've always said, "I love it when new people get into comedy, because thats one more person that I'm better than."

No comments:

Post a Comment