Monday, April 24, 2006

Review from America

I was at the April 20 Comedy show at Jack-Sons Comedy Nite-Club in Yakima, and SAW and HEARD the most amazing comic Richard Lett. I have been to a couple comedy shows before, while on vacation in Reno, and Arizona...But I have never seen a TRUE pro like Richard, he had me and my friends in tears we were laughing so hard! One lady was laughing so hard, Richard had to stop the show so she could catch her breath! I cant wait to see him again! THat whole story of his daughters pet hamster and taking it to the Vet is priceless!!! I picked up his CD and he even graciously autographed it for me! I cannot recommend any higher praise than to say, I have seen Robin Williams on HBO, I have seen George Carlin and Richard Pryor on TV...but I have truly witnessed Brilliance in Richard Lett!!! C. PAT LARSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment