Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Boner Log



According to Dylan and Aubrey, blog stands for "boner log". My sons were very drunk at the Urban Well last night. Apparently they have a death pact that when when Aubrey dies - he wants to be cremated and have his ashes thrown in some slut's face. His words - not mine. I told Aub that even though Dylan was my first born son, Aubrey is my favourite, which made him very happy. Then they poured themselves into a cab to continue their siblings rivalry there. Thank God Jy wasn't there or I would've had to pull the car over and beat them all!!

Meanwhile the Comedy Fest is heating up, which means panic has set in. The crushing realization is that very likely, there will be as many, if not more, empty seats than last year. I hope I'm wrong, but nobody outside of the comedy community seems to have heard about it. Meanwhile the usual suspects are crowding around to try to get as many free spots as they can, believing this will be important to their careers. A little more writing of jokes, and working on one's act will be more beneficial than any Eddie Brill workshop, as far as I can tell. I wish the festival well, and my 7 minute spot at YukYuks on the 20th looks to be the highlight. And I'm getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment