Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Darby's Comedy Night with Lachlin Patterson




My first show hosting went great. Show ran about 2.5 hours, as everyone did well, and so I let 'em run. The show was, in order, Ivan Decker, DJ Roy, Cory Deutsch, Joel Walmsley, Mike Black, Jeff McMahan, Antoinette Keane, Seth Perry and Lachlin Patterson. Like is said, everyone did well, but I really enjoy Antoinette's set, and of course Lachlin killed. Several friends for the poetry world showed up, and so we had a nice crowd of about thirty, and everyone was happy. I have Erica Sigurdson and Dan Quinn lined in the next couple of weeks, and looking forward to a fun run at Darby's. "My mom said, that's great Rick, a regular paycheck, and I love their baked potatoes." "No mom, it's Darby's NOT Arby's."

No comments:

Post a Comment