Tuesday, October 03, 2006

me thinks she doth protest too much...

Well, I'm back to blogging. I often take a couple of days off from the blog after I get a negative reaction. The "All Outa Love" blog illicited a very angry response from a colleague, and so I edited it. But the more I thought of it, the more I began to think, wow this guy really went over the top, considering what he said he was upset about. You see what I was complaining about was my g-friend's seeming lack of interest in my show and her preferance to see him. He reacted like I was attacking him and her, and even threatened violence. Hmmm. Usually when people over-react to something I've said, it's because I'm getting close to the truth. Like I say in my act, "I've never got in trouble for LYING, but I've got in a ton of shit for telling the TRUTH".

No comments:

Post a Comment