Sunday, May 06, 2007

Gemini women are trouble

i've come the conclusion that gemini women are trouble, especially for us aries types. I have three women in my life born on the same date. June 20th. My mother (yikes) leanne the ex (double yikes) and my friend Marla (huh)?

Here's the deal with Gemini's. There's two of them. One is fun and fabulous. The other isn't. I seem to meet gemini women more often than not. They are atracted to Aries. Well. one of them is. The other is trying to kill them. The other is officious, territorial, demanding, cold and self absorbed. Not nice qualities, and so Gemeni's learn to hide that personality. They are great listeners, and pay attention to the details of your life. But, they are not disclosing of their own feelings. They tend to be evasive about that, because they don't want to have the other personality uncovered.

On a certain level Gemini's are imposters. Take my mother for example. Model mother, always seen to having a wonderful home, and polite bright children. Meanwhile, she was cold, distant and abusive. My mother baked cookies and cakes, always stirring this loving food with a wooden spoon. The same spoon she had, and would again, use as a weapon. This is a perfect example of the dicotomoy of the Gemini. With my own mother hitting me for extended periods, and frequantly with this spoon, it is no wonder that i rarely have dessert after a meal, having associated baking goods with torture.

Leanne also claimed to be a baker, but little of that materialized, except for the bags of useless ingrediants (coconut, candy decorations baking powder...) cluttering up the kitchen shelves.

Leanne's duality showed itself mostly outside of my presence. This personality is selfish and lazy and mean. This personality was hidden from me. Only when I was moving Leanne's stuff out, did I find the pictures she had traced for her bird "artwork" as well as the poems she "referanced" in her writing, as well as the journal accounting her dozens of male pursuits. Once the imposter is exposed, the only way for them to deal with it is to end all communication with the person who has figured it out, and begin coming up with their own defence. This needs to be done while providing as few details as possible, to keep their story airtight.

Marla, also from that day, is by far the nicest of the three. She doesn't seem to demonstrate this duality. I did have an inkling of the other one over the last while. and so we'll see. I have to try not to endow too much on people, and be objective about the way they are, and how i am being treated. These people are very capable of triggering bad feelings in mean, so I need to be careful about myself and my feelings when dealing with Gemini's.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    OMG!!!!! you dont know just how accurate you are. Its almost scary. Im an Aries and I dated a gemini woman. You describe her perfectly. For me This is proof that there is real truth to the zodiacs. These are some of the nicest meanest women you ever want to meet. You cannot joke with them in any way. They seem to take it personally. They try to separate you from everyone because they dont want other people around pointing out the fact that they are crazy. They are so afraid they will be revealed all their actions are to separate you from family and friends. They are selfish and mean spirited. Bi-Polar for sure~

    ReplyDelete