Friday, November 16, 2007

heading home

well, got my ticket booked. backk to van on tuesday. five more shows here.the club is awesome, and ive killed again and again. Breslin said if I keeping doing sshows like that, there is no stopping me.

Meawhile I have pretty much staved of my brothers attempts at sabotage, by reading Richard Lewis book - the other great depression.

sorry, i m writing on a vending maachine coomputer with a metal key boarrd. thhe guy im stayying with is in Ottawa this weeked ad took his computer, so doing this at Coffee Time on King and Bathurst.

thought id give some closure to the last fww blogs. I posted my brothers letter just so my readers could have a view of what i have to deal with, and how little support i get from my family, and how common that is.(And also to prevent my brother from sending any more. As much as I try to rise above or put aside these malevolant concoctions, it still bothers me, so maybe publishing it will get him to leave me alone.) So many artists find the harshest judgement and least love and support from their families. Just ask Richard Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment