Monday, March 17, 2008

now i'm really right wing







Surgery is done - went "very very well" to quote Dr. McLoughlin. Now its time to recover from the operation, and wait for the results, but I'm feeling really good (considering). Kept the staff at VGH laughing be accusing them of stealing my left one. "I had two when I came in, so somebody stole it."

My friend Kim Seary was my buddypicked me up at 815, hung out with me till i went in, picked me up and had me home by about 4:30.

The photos show me early this morning (Not hungover - afraid) Kim in the worlds priciest parkade at VGH, me goofing around in my "prom dress" waiting for Doc McLoc, the coolest doctor yet, and my pals Jonathan and Kerem, cleaning my kitchen, post op.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I wonder if hookers charge less for a guy with one ball? I can't call you saggy balls anymore!!! Now I have to call you...saggy ball? Doesn't have the same venom.I wonder if somebody wanted to kick you in the balls,and you yelled out'' Don't kick me in the ball'' if that would start some kind of bizarre male bonding conversation about balls.I know,if I was the kicker I would want to see the ball before the bonding started.If it turned out it was true,I would be very empathetic,but if it wasn't true I would kick those balls with a fury.

    I hope you feeling better soon,
    Rogue

    ReplyDelete