Sunday, June 01, 2008

i remember this...

So as predicted, the delay effects of the kemo are hitting. thought i could attribute it to depletion of various forms of blood, but the doc assures me that "Nah, thats just the kemo." He said "you realize what we're pouring into you is poison... So it's gonna affect you without much notice". So I tried to get out nine times today. Everytime I thought I had the energy, i would put on a sock, have to rest. finally phoned Kerem who picked me up, took me grocery shopping and down to starbucks, got a movie and I'm home again. Had half a dozen people come by on friday. yesterday Brett came over and watched the hockey game, then my cousin Marc came by. Okay, thats all I got for energy now. Getting lots of love sent me, from friends, which actually helps a LOT! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment