Sunday, June 01, 2008

Reason to Blog

Richard,

Hey...been a fan of yours since I saw you perform a few years ago at Yuk Yuks in Vancouver. Loved your act and still spin your CD here and there for a good laugh. Kept up with your blog once in a while just to see if I could catch you again somewhere in Vancouver.

Anyways, I now see that you are in for the fight against the Cancer. I now follow your blog as much as I can. My dad was diagnosed about 2 months ago with Colon Cancer and has had the surgery etc... and begins Chemo/Radiation in a month or so. I gave him the information on your blog as well and we both follow it to see your perspective on your fight with Cancer. It is very refreshing to see your outlook and I know it has rubbed off on my dad who takes things lightly just as you do. For this I thank you!!

In the face of such a terrible disease I can say first hand that your take and outlook is refreshing and helping at least one other family that's going through the same thing.

Here's to a full and speedy recovery for yourself and I look forward to seeing your act again sometime soon.

Regards,

Tim Folster

No comments:

Post a Comment