Friday, August 01, 2008

rain, rain, rain



My back yard and garden are getting a good watering these last couple days. Rain always does a better job than the hose. My beautiful nurse was in this morning. I seem to be healing up (slowly). I haven't been out of my place in a couple days, so i think i'll make my way down the hill this afternoon. It's wet, but not that cold out. My building manager dropped off some vegetables last night, and i received some anonymous dvd's in the mail, so i don't really need to go out, except perhaps to play the piano at rossini's and feel like a person for a bit. Still have a limited immune system, so i have to be diligent still. Breanna stayed over last weekend so we could watch the fireworks for the 11th year in a row. This requires buying a crappy souvenir - which Bree claims she still has all of the from years past. Went out to see Mike McGee at the poetry slam on Monday night. Arrived late and left early, but all the poetry types were glad to see me. Did a radio interview on CFUN with Brett on Wednesday to promote the show at Rossini's. Managed to get some good cancer jokes in. Still impatient to be back to normal, but the chemo and it's after-shocks are still present.

No comments:

Post a Comment