Monday, April 18, 2005

monday at the beach

what a great city i live in! i will miss it a lot, on my tour. i leave wednesday night April27 on the red eye to Toronto and will be gone for a long time. being away from this city and my daughter and my life is tough but there is a universe to be conquered. had a"breakfast of champions" with Darryl Lenox this morning. The screenplay about me and him is called Last Laugh and should be available on my website soon. It was very well recieved at the Alibi UnPLugged series at the Arts Club last year. JR Bourne played me and did a great job. It's strange seeing your life played by a well known and cool film actor. He made me look good.

Tonight I will be rehearsing Harold Pinter's "The Caretaker" with John Taylor, with Jenn Griffen directing. I'm playing Mick and Aston. It's for a group I'm part of called ACTOR'S ANONYMOUS. wondering how it will all turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment