Wednesday, April 20, 2005

talking to jennifer brooks

Not to be confused with the professional spanker online, Jennifer Brooks is a long-tiome friend of mine. As a fellow Aries, she understands the battle that must be waged. She is actually multi-faceted, as a leader gaffer (that's lighting in films) she scales great heights like a monkey, writes and publishes short stories and horror screenplays, and has a half-ton. Just Generally a GO TO PERSON. When ever I'm feeling fristrated or depressed, she has the time and the words to help me out. You can see a photo of her in my gallery on my website, as she spoke at my birthday roast. Unwilling to slag/roast me, she spoke about Richard the Good, and it was very nice. Today she called to tell me that she had cufflinks for my new shirt. Thomas Lynch Fashions gives me great clothes to wear, and the new shirt needs cufflinks. She's got some and will get them to me. Also, Mars is in the mix astrologically, and this is good since mars is my (and her) planet. I will never stop needing her counsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment