Thursday, June 09, 2005

Headlining YukYuks June22-25

In order to respect a professional agreement with YukYuks, who brought me out here on this tour, my performances in Toronto from here on will be exclusively at YukYuks. This means that the show planned for Brett, Matty and me at Fionn MacCool's has been cancelled. Brett will continue to host the open mic on Mondays, but I will not be performing. I would like to thank everyone at Fionn's, Glen Foster and Healey's, Ruby at Einstein's and Joanna at Spirits for the opportunity to work out some bits for my upcoming show at the SUPER CLUB. I would also like to acknowledge Mark Breslin and Judy Sims at Yukyuks, who went uncredited on my CD. This oversight was do to the speed at which the CD was produced, and the fact that it was being done in Vancouver, while I was out here. Irregardless of this, these individuals should have been acknowledged, and I am sorry for the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment