Friday, June 03, 2005

mixed messages from the univerrse

1 Comment -Show Original Post

Skarr said...
You should not be apologizing for what you did, as blogs are meant for outpouring ... the more you rant, the more entertaining it is and believe me, no one cares.


my new friend skarr, from America, has weighed in on the debate, as in what are blogs for. As far as the "no one cares" part I wish that were true. But the truth is, despite my apologies, and my attempts to make good, certain peoples still have their panties in a knot. Oh well, there is nothing to do but move on. I am assuming that Kenny Robinson will not be inviting me to do a set at his night on the June 26, so we're gonna do another event at Fionn MacCool's. More details later, but it will be my last show in Toronto, (headlining the super club June 22-25) so it'll be a doozy.

Got some new clothes this week, so I'm looking forward to Hamilton with wafik Nasralla and Mike Beatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment