Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tom Foolery in the Village

Phoned my daughter this morning, she's three hours behind so she was getting ready for school. I needed to talk to the ex. Not wanting to cause any more trouble by using real names, we will refer to my daughter's mother as Terrible Woman At Times or T.W.A.T. I was calling to see if she could wait a day or two to deposit my post-dated child support check, but the TWAT deposited it early instead. She knows that I'm always trying to get it covered at the last second, so she tries to make it worse. That way she can look down her nose at my pathetic career. I think I was able to get it covered before it bounced, but who knows. Anyway, my daughter got the post card I sent from Windsor, and thought it was really cool. Her Highness Breanna makes everything worth it. Her opinion is the only one I care about.

I went down to The Village to deposit the money and had a starbuck's. The is a school around there somewhere, judging by the amount of kids around. Anyway, three little ten year old boys managed to get on the roof and drop some water on the patrons below. It bounced off the awning and sprayed this woman slightly. Well SHE LOST IT. She called the police and made a big deal out of it. Me and this other guy thought it was pretty funny.(Turns out he was from Saskatchewan.) I mean they're ten year old boys, if they didn't do stuff like that I'd be worried. So the police had to come by. We've got to nip this in the bud. What's next - CRANK PHONE CALLS & KNOCK A DOOR GINGER?!!!

I starting to think this city is seriously in need of a sense of humour. Even the comedians had a rather strict politically correct agenda. Come on Toronto - LIGHTEN UP!! And buy my CD. It's good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment