Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Crash and Burn


these are pictures of where john lennon was shot. as you can see thry're still cleaning up the mess!
Tonight is my first night of Crash and Burn, the stand-up show at YukYUks. The idea is to have four amateurs doing five, and four pros doing five new (never performed before) minutes. As host I'm not required to do all new stuff, but I will bring some new ideas, as well as spritz with the audience. I wanna talk about Easter and religion, trying to talk about Judas as the world's most influential antagonist. I'm thinking about going along the lines of what not to say in polite company, sex, religion and politics. And being stand-up comedians are definitely not in polite company(!)I will feel free to talk about these things. Should be fun, shows at 8:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment