Monday, April 10, 2006

giving up on comedy couch

there's a local message "bored" where vancouver comics post things. i attempted to have a reasonable discussion about something, but all these whipper snappers can do is attack me for my bad ass reputation. they are caught somewhere between "he's too dirty" to "he's not that dirty - I am". it is tiring to try to explain comedy to comedians. what a bunch of humourless whiners. and the guy hosting it, is a jounalist who just avoids the point of my postings to pick at a word here, or some segue. its like a jehovah's witness approach to theology, making it say what ever you want. anyway, everytime i post something, the amount of reads on the page go way up. so why am i supporting this thing? as a professional, award winning writer, everything i write is worth money, so why bother giving it away to support these things. i have my own blog here and on myspace to promote so look for my thoughts here or on funny4money on myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment