Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The affairs of my life...

When I returned from the infamous tour that took me to new york, Leanne's personality had soured. She had put on a lot of weight and our place was a mess, and foodless. (A pet peeve of mine is that regardless of which woman in my life I had been living with at the time, everytime I returned from a road trip, and eating in restaurants for day after day after day, I would come home, and half an hour later be standing in a grocery store!!) I had slimmed down and this only made her more bitchy. Meanwhile Corina had started paying a lot of attention. Mondays was my night to do teh "Bread Ministry" at Central, and I had been dropping off some of the pastries and such to an Old man named Francis, and to Corina. As time went on, this drop off at Corina's became more intimate. She had left he husband and father of her two girls back in Holland, and being Canadian born, even though she grew up in the States, the only country that would take her was Canada. I talked with her about her pursuit to find useful employment, and she talked about her hibernating sexuality. Finally, in late August of 2005, I was headlining at the YukYuks here in Vancouver. She attended the late show on Saturday with her brother and his wife. Her brother, very tall, but with that look that Springsteen would describe as "a dog whose been beat too much" and his wife is one of those short fat childless control freak bitches (hmmm, reminds me of someone...) and so she hated me on sight. Anyway, they left and Corina stayed at the bar. As I chatted with her after the show, her signals were anything but "mixed". Touching me with her hands, her knees pushed up against me thigh as we sat on the bar stools, it was pretty obvious what she wanted to do.

I admit to being weak to this sort of thing, and Leanne's weight gain and coresponding mood swings (and what I thought was her waning libido, although now I know she had been getting it elsewhere) allowed me to justify what happened next. C and I went outside and sat along the planter outside the Century Plaza, and beginning necking. It was heating up pretty fast, and so I suggested we find a better place. (Making out with somebody who is not your wife in front of a hotel on Burrard Street in downtown Vancouver is pretty much begging to be caught!)

We got in my car and headed to Stanley park. C was doing everything a girl does when she wants to get fucked NOW. To say I was guiltless in all this would be bullshit, but she was making all the moves. We grabbed a blanket from the car, and went into the park. She was naked and I wasn't, but she was pulling me into her fast and hard, and I was worried that I didn't have control of "my load". If you grab my cock and start shoving it in you at the first moments of it's hardness, especially not having it for months,(except for the obligatory welcome home fuck from Leanne) there's a good chance I will come. C already had two unplanned children, and I was starting to figure out why. No protection, her legs wrapped around my thighs, her hands on my ass pulling me deep into her, I had to push her away to keep from being the father of her third unexpected child. As I leaned back on my heels, allowing myself and the big guy some air, I saw some movement in the dark.

There was a guy behind a tree, watching us and playing with himself. "What the fuck are you doing!!" I blurted. "Get the fuck out of here" A young guy scampered away.

C was confused, but non-plussed, as she moans her need to have some more cock. I still wasn't feeling in control of myself, and the discovery of the peanut gallery had taken lead out of the big guy. I got him back to a usuable state, and again slipped into the vice grip of C's pussy. Only a couple strokes in... I see the kid watching again. FUCK. I take my jacket and put it over C and Stand Up. "Get the fuck out of here!" C cowering behind me. He said, "Can't I just watch you for a little bit? You're so sexy!" "No, you can't!" I ran at him and he took off. C was partially dressed, in my jacket and her slacks, so I grabbed the blanket and we headed back to the car. The event had left us both shaken enough to end this tryst and head home.

The following Tuesday, her kids at daycare, and her with a day off, I went over for coffee in the morning, and by three (when free street parking had ended) I had fucked her four times.

The last time C and I had sex was a little over a year later, a couple weeks after Leanne and I split up. I was drunk and very upset, and C managed to tell me that Leanne had been over to see her a couple of times, and they were still friends. Having no conscirnce is handy for these women. I wish I didn't have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment