Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a friend of Leanne's from the world of poetry sends a review

What is your name? Jill Williams
What is the title of your website:
My name is Jill Williams and I'm a poet...
Type a quick description of your website:
Promotes ME!
How did you find this website?
It's on your CD
Where are you from?
Hartford, CT
Please enter your comments?
Richard?

I've waited a long, LONG time to see you perform. I've nagged and re-nagged Leanne to let me know when you'd be performing in town. Thank god for my persistence! You are fantastic. Your timing is rat-a-tat perfect and your delivery, right on the money. I particularly liked the way you wove that car voice character into many of your bits. ("You've gone to far.") Before coming to your performance, I saw "The Aristocrats." God knows what you would have done to/with that joke! You have the bite and insight of a George Carlin but you also have the humanness of a Seinfeld. Great work, Richard. Or should I call you Dick?

Thanks again,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment