Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Darby's Halloween Night






Well loyal readers - you mised a good one. Darby's was full of audience and comics last night. Twenty Comedians hit the stage - not including me and Ivan co-hosting. The show ran for over three and a half hours(I'm sure the B Room has as long of shows, and thats just the host!). The costumes were great, the audienced loved it and stayed for the whole thing. Particular highlights for me was Seth as Jason (fuck he crushed the room with that), Sharon as Joel Walmsley, Darwin as almost naked, Rachel as ME and the return of the infamous D.
Darryl Lenox.

Of course the party continued at Dick's Pad till the wee hours, with a trend that I would love to keep up, the girls out numbering the guys 2 to 1. I'm away for a couple of weeks, and all the dirty dozen wishing me luck and telling me to be safe. Ah the love...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Lets hope you started a Halloween tradition Richard.

    ReplyDelete