Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I came not to praise - but to bury.



Man, am I hungover! Last night was the ah, well - last night at the well. Great party that they almost fucked up by putting on a comedy show. Shoulda just ran reruns of Beachcombers on the Prairies cause nobody heard a word of the show except Darryl. Phil ( the owner) gave me an open tab - yikes - and i didn't miss the opportunity. Now I fly out to cowtown for a tour, and am hungover like a mofo. Meanwhile, somehow ther are plants and furniture in my apartment that look a lot like the plants and furniture from the well. I will plead the fifth on those. The stools will come in handy at Dick's Pad.

Then I did some drinking and dialing. Phone up McBilly, who is one of The Old Toilet Seat's "friends". He let me know what her line of logic was, ie. that i'm insane, and impotent. Both were true when it came to her. Her constant lying, and eating rendered the situation. I don't know anyone who could be lied to for that long, and not start to feel unbalanced. I met with my new shrink yeaterday and he's great. It is tough to deal with the death of your father, especially when your "wife" decides to help you though it by chasing other guys. McBilly was surprised to know I have her journals, and pretty much a confession, to fucking 4 different guys in a week, and having a three-some during my first road-trip away. Just another Salmon Arm slut. Meanwhile, a twenty seven year old with secretary ass and the tits of a 60 year old squaw, she could render any cock useless.

Richard Van Camp, the unwitting cause of the split-up, phoned me to find out what the hell was going on. He understood the difficulty of dealing with my father's passing, and was surprised to find out after three months of hanging out with the Old Toilet Seat, that she was living with a guy, and not just any guy, but a well known comedian that he had seen. He seemed liked a very nice guy that had no idea he was being played.

So the road awaits, and I should be able to unload a bunch of CD's, and see my family. And I need some coffee...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Keep us posted. There's a few of us hungry for road stories.

    ReplyDelete