Monday, October 30, 2006

if you can keep your head when all around are losing their's...



I decided I was going to be an executioner for halloween, and thought it would be cool to carry my own severed head. That was last Monday. So I called JP Mass, for two reasons, 1. because he works in the film industry doing this sort of thing and 2. he would not batt an eye at request for a severed head.
He told me what I'd need, and how to do it, and off he went. Since then, I decided not to have a dead head, but a neutral one. The therapeutic value has been huge. JP pointed out that the artists most likely to go insane were the ones who did self-portraits. It is very "denial smashing" to have to look at yr face that close. Turns out I'm a tad goofy looking. Oh well, my daughter thinks I'm good looking.

Darby's should be blast tonight. All the comics are wearing costumes - staff too. I have 6 different costumes so I can change between acts. I'm going as a Shape Shifter. And no doubt there will be the after party at Dick's Pad.

Talked to my mom for the first time in awhile. Can't wait to see her. I have been going through a rough patch. My father died, and my wife thought she would help me through this by persuing other men. Now she's persuing other lodging.

And rumour has it I might have a date tonight!

Who's the lucky guy? is what Kfoxx would say. Anyway, Tonight at Darby's is gonna be fun!! Showtime 9 pm - No cover, wear a costume!!

No comments:

Post a Comment