Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alberta Bound





Arrived the day before my tour started so I stayed with long-time super pal , Shelley. Her son Lucas, who is only twelve, is huge. Size 13 shoes. We greeted each other by me pretended to hug him and then driving his head in the side of the van. I landed a feww good gut shots before his youthful 2nd wind (and superior foot wear, left me uncermoniously on my ass in a snow drift. So we played road hockey as the conditions were perfect, and i fill the net behind him. The real objective was to hit him in the groin and the face, but he had those baggy pants so I had to spear him, and crosscheck him in the head. He giggled the whole time. Then it was time to eat huge amounts of chinese food and fall asleep in front of the tube. It was GREAT.

I am really looking forward to seeing all my old friends here in rose country. I'll be headed back to Camrose for the first time since my father's death, and I must admit, I feel a little anxious about it. But the real point is to go and love my momther for a few days. I have emailed what meals I will be expecting and she is anxious to get cooking. Since eating and sleeping are things I haven't done too much of lately, this looks like a great opportunity to put on a few.

Meanwhile the shows in cowtown are going really well, with david Tsonas killing every single show. Killing! Dave Tsonas - ... Killing. and Sammy E has really matured as a performer. All in All - a solid team from the west coast. FLAMES SUCK!!
Note : my tour has changed so I will be returning to Vancouver for a week in the middle to do the Just for Laughs showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment