Sunday, August 12, 2007

must write more.

whenever i slack off from blogging, i forget how many readers i have. so here we go. drove all night last night. off to do a spot at the coppertank tonight. went with a friend to wtach and photgragh her in a triathalon. Without my own camara, the pictures didn't work out to well, as my friend was quick to point out. Perhaps my skills in photgraphy were the camara's and not me. My buddy Stephan has some work for me tomorrow and for a few days a week doing demolition, so this will help get some bills paid for before I leave for TO and the Maritimes in September. Poetry and Music have been going well and I am really enjoying doing it. My buddy Twitchy Rich is a big fan of poetry, and thinks I should write one about the "Four Poets of the Apocalypse". So I'll try.

I have been haunted a bit by thoughts of my ex, including wondering if she has thoughts of me. I know what she tells people about me, as was clearly outline by the blowhard jack-ass that did his "poem" challenging me to a fight, but i sometimes wonder what she thinks when she remembers what really happened. Time will make these thoughts fade, and I must say I'm feeling better all the time.

My shrink asked me to contact my mother to ask about her pregnancy with me, and so this has given my brother the need/excuse to contact me to have coffee with him. My shrink said it would be okay if parameters were set with what was to be talked about. My brother is no doubt looking for information to feed the family gossip mill, as well as "facts" to control my movements in regards to my family. He is in need of maintaining the belief that my estrangement from my family is his punishment of me, as opposed to my choice to no longer be their punching bag. Family are highly over rated things.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    You know, they say that if the mother is depressed in pregnancy, the baby will come depressed and if you are happy, the baby will come happy. Good idea to ask your mom about her pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:07 AM

    i don't mean to be contrary, but i continue to believe in your skills as a great photographer. sorry i provided you with inadequate equipment for the job.

    ReplyDelete