Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A fan of Richard's blog!



Ran into one-of-a-kind Kevin Foxx last night. He is a self-professed fan of "Richard's Blog" and has been following the e-witchhunt going on out east. He told me to post this photo, and tell all the haters to "Fuck Off". From your lips to God's ears Kevin. Not to say the whole night was spent on gossip, as he turned me on to Texan songster Guy Clark. To quote his lyrics, "Aint no money in poetry, makes the poets free. I've had all the freedom I can stand." Kev figures you could change the word "poet" for "comic". Hanging out with new Kits resident Pete Johanson, Kev clued us into to the latest technologies for getting girls. A new book he bought called "The Game". Ah, will the hunt ever end... keep reading Kev(the book and my blog), and welcome to the hood Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment