Monday, January 16, 2006

record broken

If I'm not mistaken, the rain days in a row record has been broken. it certainly is raining this morning. I'm a little drowsy, was out at Toby's last night. (not Hargreaves - the comedian - the pub where they have a Sunday night open mic. I ran into my ole pal Gates, who bought me a few Jack n Cokes. It was fun, but it had been a couple of weeks since I'd drank so, I'm feeling it this morning. A guy at the show said her heard my "Gay Marriage" routine on sattelite radio. Thats the second person to tell me that, so its definately getting out there.

Speaking of Toby, he did a great set last night, and is one of the finalists for the Corner Gas promotion, could win 10 K and get a spot on the TV show. (The money should cover the dmage that appearance will cause. Sorry - love to take my shots at Corner Gas. My friend Gabbie Miller is on it, so for those that think my slagging the show is personal, its not the case. It's just not my style of comedy, and I assume the people that get into me, are not likely to dig the safe cartoon that that series is... Anyway, go to the website for Corner Gas, and vote for Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment