Saturday, September 26, 2009

down to my fighting weight

Because of several factors during my cancer treatment (steroids, inactivity, friends feeding me) I gained almost 50 lbs. I was up to 258 ibs. As of this morning I am 218 and I feel great. Had some girl refuse to believe that i am in my forties. I love astigmatism.

Today I get to see my daughter for the first time in a couple months. Talked to my sister Sherry for a long time on the phone last night. That should send ripples through the family - since I am estranged from my other sister and my brother (although he doesn't know it.


this is me and my elder Gillan at Central


I'm on Twitter now. It's pretty cool, and hooked up to my www.myspace.com/funny4money  page. Work on the music video continues.

And the sun just broke through the clouds.
facebook/richardglenlett

No comments:

Post a Comment