Friday, September 25, 2009

watching woody allen with Marla


okay - i've decided to blog again. since the Prez Hilton link, my blog is now being read a by a few thousand more readers, so I should best write something. My loyal readers habe been regaled with scorchingly and perhaps embarassingly honest entries about affairs and cancer and so on, but I think I will try to be a little more discreet, or not.

Things that are true and I shouldn't put online.

I am in love with Marla, and have been for a couple years now, Not sure what to do about this. She lives in my building and we have spent many hours watching movies and going for coffee and out to see one of my shows. And I have enjoyed every minute of it. So why haven't I pushed it to the next level. Because I'm scared to lose what I have. Justified - you tell me.

We watched "Cassandra's Dream" and "Crimes and Misdemeaners" the former being Woody's latest, and the latter from 1989. Very similar films, both stacked with world class actors, stylishly dressed and shot, playing character's all lying their faces off. Marla said they didn't ask the right question. God she's pretty. What did she say again...

No comments:

Post a Comment