Thursday, September 24, 2009

making perezhilton as a nobody


while googling Andy Dick I found www.PerezHilton.com so I sent PH a link to my blog and he went with the story and linked to my blog in it. Readership of my blog is now through the roof.
maybe I should start gossip blogging too.

Headline's that will keep fact checkers stumped for seconds:

OBAMA THINKS ORAL SEX IS NASTY

BRENT BUTT HELPS OUT FRIENDS

KEVIN FOXX REPAYS DEBTS

STEPHAN HARPER SMOKES BONG WITH LIFE PARTNER MICHAEL PHELPS

BARD FRASER LIKES PUSSY AND HATES PUBLICITY

KEVIN FOXX WRITES NEW JOKES THAT AREN'T STANHOPE'S

DOUG STANHOPE GIVES A SHIT



I took a shot at Australians in it, and had some complaints - which didn't matter cause who can understand that slobbbering jibberish anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment